Here’s what we offer at The Small Animal Clinic at Piedmont Equine…
February is Pet Dental Health Month- all dental appointments in February are $50 off. Some restrictions apply.
Providing thoughtful care for dogs and cats from pediatrics to geriatrics, with an emphasis on preventative care with a goal of supporting a long, happy life!
*Annual wellness and physical exams with time to discuss your pet’s diet, behavior, and health issues.
*State-of-the-art recombinant, nonadjuvanted, ultrapurified vaccines & protocols tailored for your pet
*Diagnostic work-ups for illness or lameness issues with:
- digital radiography
- in house/same day laboratory testing
- consultation with, referral to, or assessment by visiting board certified specialists.
*Elective surgeries and dental procedures during which our patients are:
- supported with warming devices
- administered intravenous fluids
- evaluated continuously with advanced anesthesia monitoring equipment by our Licensed Veterinary Technicians.
Our goal is to offer caring, individualized service from our educated, experienced team of veterinary health professionals for the comfort of your pets and your family
- client-only self serve dog washing
- client-only after hours phone consultation and urgent care
- 24 hospital care
- regenerative medicine for lameness issues
- educational seminars
- medical boarding